Emergency Service – CALL 316-214-7896 or Email Us
Kruse Corporation takes pride in our fast response time when helping you with your emergency needs. Our highly trained service technicians and diagnostic equipment enable us to perform adjustments or repairs when you need them, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Our skilled technicians can service all brands of HVAC equipment and systems. With Kruse Corporation as your partner, you can be confident that all repairs are done correctly.
To minimize future bills, please consider a preventative maintenance agreement with Kruse Corporation. Our experts will tailor the agreement specifically to your needs and provide preventative and predictive maintenance to help you keep all your equipment up and running to peak efficiency.
Commercial Preventative Maintenance
Kruse Corporation offers preventative maintenance programs for all brands of rooftop units, chillers, boilers, compressors, air handling units, cooling towers, pumps and all types of HVAC equipment.
Each agreement is tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventative maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
Kruse Corporation service agreements will help you:
- Maintain the efficiency and reliability of all equipment
- Minimize downtime, repair bills and loss of use
- Ensure continuous care with our after hours phone line to Kruse Corporation employees
Service Agreement options include:
- Inspection and reports
- Inspection with seasonal adjustments and preventative maintenance
- Full maintenance, including preventative maintenance plus service calls
- Predictive maintenance, including eddy current test, combustion analysis and vibration analysis
- Maintenance all brands of rooftop units, chillers, boilers, compressors, air handling units, cooling towers, pumps and all types of HVAC equipment
Residential Preventative Maintenance
Kruse Corporation’s residential program is a semi-annual maintenance plan for your heating and air-conditioning system. Kruse Corporation service agreement customers are provided two tune-ups a year that will help extend the life of your HVAC equipment.
Additional benefits include:
- Lower energy bills
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases